[ vah - dahn ] • Hungarian
(adj.) Dark, impenetrable forests. Untamed. A dangerous place.
16 oz | 80 Hours | Made in Michigan
The original, classic R&M candle! Formulated to burn for up to 80 hours when proper care is used. Hand-poured into gorgeous matte black glass jars that will fit seamlessly into any room of your home. Labels are designed intentionally neutral to blend into any decor.
Handmade with 100% natural coconut wax, premium fragrance oils and clean burning wooden wicks. Learn more about ingredients here.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the trimmed wick in the trash
- Don't leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- Allow the wax to melt across the surface to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle is gone, re-use the jar! Clean it out with hot water and soap and create a new planter, pencil holder, mug, etc.
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE CAUTION:
- Remember, this is a small but actual fire you are lighting in your home.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.