Like sitting in a cabana in Havana, a sultry jazz band in the distance, a smooth, slightly sweet glass of bourbon with a hint of vanilla on the rocks and an expensive cigar.
Cocoa, Wood, Tonka
Made in Michigan
The original, classic R&M candle! Hand-poured into clear glass jars with glossy black lids that will fit seamlessly into any room of your home. Labels are designed intentionally simple to blend into any decor.
Handmade with 100% natural coconut wax, premium fragrance oils and clean burning wooden wicks. Learn more about ingredients here.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the trimmed wick in the trash
- Don't leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- Allow the wax to melt across the surface to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle is gone, re-use the jar! Clean it out with hot water and soap and create a new planter, pencil holder, mug, etc.
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE CAUTION:
- Remember, this is a small but actual fire you are lighting in your home.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.