LOVE - LIMITED
A romantic blend of fruit & floral perfect for setting the mood. TW: you may feel a *spell* come over you that transports you back to your teen years as this is my attempt to dupe a popular *secret* body spray from our glory days.
Top: Cherry Blossom
Middle: Hydrangea, Fresh Peach
Base: Vanilla, Powder, Brown Sugar
FEMALE OWNED • MICHIGAN MADE
Hand-poured into moody glass jars that will fit seamlessly into any room of your home. Labels are designed intentionally simple to blend into any decor (and are easy-peel adhesion if you want to go full minimal).
Handmade with natural soy-coconut wax blend, nontoxic fragrance oils, lead and zinc free clean burning cotton wicks.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the trimmed wick in the trash
- Don't leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- Allow the wax to melt across the surface to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle is gone, re-use the jar! Clean it out with hot water and soap and create a new planter, pencil holder, mug, etc.
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE CAUTION:
- Remember, this is a small but actual fire you are lighting in your home.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.